Tuesday 24 August 2010

In the beginning there was blog

So this is the beginning of my magical blog. I'm guessing this is just going to be a random collection of my rants and rambles about whatever takes my fancy, but who knows where the keyboard will take me?
A little about me...
I am 20 years old
I live in England
I study English Literature and Creative Writing at university
I am going to Canada in less than nine days to study for the next eight months
I have cold feet (literally, not metaphorically speaking)

I'm sure more information will be uncovered, but right now I can't be bothered to write my entire life history, nor do I know if anybody will actually read this and make the effort worthwhile. I make no promises of regular updating; I've tried and failed at journals before...

Think that's about it for now, I'll write again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment